Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:04:43 EST
From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Ok, I am going to blaime it on the flu but I need to apologize for my
error on the post yesterday regarding a rescue.

I had posted information from the Hagerstown Rescue not the current
rescue that took place on February 19 where 43 ferrets were rescued
in Maryland.

Permission to cross post this from Barb Clay:

We need funds, and we need bodies to work the cages.  I now have 70
ferrets in my shelter.

Encourage everyone that would be interested in adopting to fill out
an application, knowing we only adopt to homes that test for ADV and
are current on vacs for all animals in the home.  No exceptions.

http://www.rockysferrets.com/index.html

Again, my apology for the wrong info on my post yesterday.

Cindy

The bottom line is: Rocky's need your help on this current rescue of 43
ferrets.