Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:05:48 -0800
From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Merry Christmas everybody!  ::waving and grinning::

Oh my gosh, all the ferrets up here are just in a chatter.  So many
reunions and new friends.  Add that to all of the Christmas excitement
and you have little souls pinging off one cloud to another!

Today cracked me up though.  A little brown girl came strolling across
the bridge.  It took her a bit because she was busy ooo'ing and awe'ing
over the lights.  We did a really good job!  So anyway ... oh gosh, they
are breaking out in Christmas carols again!  I have to talk really loud
now okay?  Okay.  Anyway, Dancing Dani and Twiggy were hiding in the
rice beds near the bridge.  They popped out from underneath, rice went
everywhere, and they yelled, "Surprise!"  You'd think she'd jump out of
her skin, but instead it made her jump and twist and spin in circles
dooking.  Then they told her to join them.  And she took a hop and a run
and did a swan dive right into the rice.  I was left standing there,
thinking what about me?  How funny is that?  So while she was finding
endless balls in there, I walked over to the edge of the bed and
introduced myself.  She was not impressed.  Hmmm.  I thought it must have
been those balls in the rice, so I listened to her mom.  Her mom said
that she loved bags, boxes, and especially bags in boxes.  So I rustled
up a bag and shook it all over the place.  She popped that head up so
quick it wasn't funny (okay well, maybe it was funny).  Shake shake shake
went the bag.  She hopped and ran right over to me.  I whipped it behind
my back and said, "nope, not so quick".  Then she listened to me.

I introduced myself again, told her about Saraferret and Muldoone.  And
then I started explaining where she was.  Then her nose started twitching
and she started looking around, and she tearfully asked where Girly was.
Apparently Girly and her mom were really important to her.  I didn't know
why she took things so hard, until she explained that she was one of the
Utah ferrets.  No wonder the poor little thing was sensitive.  That's
when I explained that Girly would be here someday, and that her mom would
greet her, and that she'd make lots of nice friends.  She wasn't so sad
then.  And I pointed around and told her about all of the heavenly things
that were here for her.  She was still unsure of things.  Until I said
one thing, "Your mom says, ' I'll miss you little one.  You are in your
last new home, sweetie' ".  She stopped and looked at me with soulful
little eyes and asked, "forever?"  I replied, "forever".  Then I smiled
and tossed the bag in a box and threw it down in front of us.  We both
grinned with fangs glistening, and dove right into that sucker!

Merry Christmas,
Sandee