From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:34:38 -0800
Hello dear readers.  My sincere apologies for my unplanned hiatus.  I
hope that I have not missed anyones need for prayers or notes to me.

If you would be so kind as to stop and say some prayers for, or send good
thoughts out to, little Neo who is safely in the arms of Tiny Prints
Ferret Rescue.  He is the little fellow who's former owner tried home
surgery.  Neo has had a rough go and need some good vibes to help clear
up his abscess so that he can find a one true home.

I would be very remiss if I didnt ask for a large bundle of hope and
good feelings and prayers for Hurricane Lily and her family.  Send that
little girl some extra energy and comfort.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and
we will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the
warm power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one -
and the hoomans who loves them.