From:
Jim & Jan Storck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:23:10 -0600
Hi,
I am new to the FML .  I love reading and learning about the ferrets and
also trying to learn who everyone is.  I read Patrick's post today and
wanted to share a poem I wrote one night as my babies were playing.  This
poem was writted before we adopted wonderful Snowflake...so it is only to
Rambo and Boobika:

Two Ferrets, Rambo & Boobika
Playing, running, having fun.

Two perfect ferrets
crazy, loose, and on the run.

Who, I wonder, could give them away,
They are so good, so sweet & love to play.

How could they take them from their home
and all the things they'd ever known?

Boobika & Rambo came to live with me
I'm glad those people couldn't see

how wonderful, funny & kind are they