From:
Muldoone Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:08:02 -0800
Hi dis be Mr. Muldoone and I be asked to checks up on Big Vinnie and
make sure he finds his brudders in fur and to make sur dat he found dirt
mountain, da fruit bar, and da the figs he woves so well.

I finds Big Vinnie and he be doin gud.  Big Vinnie finds Vanessa and
dooes silly weasels whoop it up doin weasel-war-dancin and runnin da
tube waces.

I checks on da odder fur-brudders Snickers and Bubba and dey be doin gud.

Vinnies hooman-bean weminds me not to twy to heist dat Vanessas fewet's
fwannel nightgown.  No one habe to wemind me nots to twy to get dat gurl
fewets nightgown.  Da one and onliest time I twies to gets it was nuff
for me and I not be twying it 'gain.  Me and da guys be doing a fwannel
nightgown waid and I sneaks into her bungaloid and next ting I knowed dat
gurl fewet sittin atop ob me and den she takes da nightgown 'way from me
and she ties me up wif it!!  Some of dese gurl fewets gets mean 'bout
doose silly nightgowns.

So for Big Vinnies hooman-bean all your fewest be doin gud at da Bwidge.