Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 01:30:03 +1100
Muldoon, Dan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Anyone else get "groomed" by their fert?

My first ferret, Ruben, scared the hell outta me by doing this ^_^;
I just couldn't work out why he was biting me - I was used to dog and
cat behaviour at the time, and I thought he hated me ^^;  Fortunately
some nice folks at the list here explained what was going on, and sure
enough, he stopped the biting part as soon as he realised he was hurting
me.  Now he and our second, Finley, love grooming us but don't bite (Finn
particularly likes my toes, for some reason).

Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
http://hypercrescendo.net/foxlee/fls/
http://www.furbiddenrealms.com
http://blurty.com/users/leechimera/