From:
alicia ferretlady drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:29:58 -0800
Hi all,

I know there are folks waiting to hear from me... on ferret legislative
matters, on sick ferret matters etc.

I need to ask you to hang on a day or two more please... you see at this
particular time there is a lot of loss around me... my Mom is failing
and has only a short time left on earth.... and then there is my friend
my dearest fur child in the world who is leaving me on MOnday...

The wonderful delightful Ferret in the Flowers Mr Shadow quick as you
please, a ton of love & energy is afflicted with lymphoma and it has
attacked the kidneys.  We did not realize the cause initially of his
renal failure, sadly as he exhibited pain we looked to uncover the cause.
Much as his brother Mickey Moose left this earth-- this is the battle my
Shadow and I are fighting.  We will end this battle at 3 PM MOnday so
those who are able tolight a candle for his passage over the bridge I
will be ever grateful.

Shadow's face graces the print which is on ebay and has been supporting
the shelter here-- we have only a limited number on hand-- and I have
decided that we will not print more.  now is your time to collect the
fanciful DEW face!

In the future ..  I will just have to find another wonderful child
in the future to paint - but for now I will grieve.  Thansk for
understanding, I am sure that I will write a trbute but now Is time
to cuddle.

Alicia