From:
Shannon Beltz-Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:58:48 -0500
GoodMorning or Good Afternoon to All you Ferret Addicted People out
there, Recently, here in the city of Roanoke, VA we started a little
rescue called Big Lick Ferret Shelter and Hospice.  We haven't gotten
our 501-3C as of yet, but are working diligently towards that goal.

We have not yet prepared ourselves for any influx of ferrets, but as
lady luck would have it, 5 ended up on our door steps.  4 of which we are
looking to adopt out.  They are all loveable, and all psychie ferrets.
they bounce, dance, dook, laugh, yes i said laugh, and they all give
kisses.  Does it get any better then that?

Ed Norton--3 lb 15 oz Gib; dark sable; ADV tested, distemper and rabies
are up to date.  loveable playful, a little nippy yet, but still working
on it.  he is a 1 1/2 year old retired breeder ferret from Marshal Farms.

Ralph Cramden--3 lb 6 oz Gib; dark sable; adv tested, distemper and
rabies are up to date.  loveable and playful.  a little nippy yet, but
still working on it.  1 1/2 year old retired breeder ferret from Marshall
Farms.

Ed and Ralph are a bonded pair and they cannot be separated.

Dragon Fly--1 year old sprite; dark sable; about 1 1/2 lbs.  ADV tested,
and up-to-date on rabies and distemper; Very sweet, loves to play, loves
anything that squeaks and ferretone.  She is also a little nippy, but is
getting better every day.  loves to be pulled around on a blanket.

Olive Oil--a one year old sprite; sable; very sweet, shy, and loveable.
very thin and wirey, about 1 lb 7oz.  she is known to be part of the
whippet breed.  loves to bounce around, and boy can she with her little
wirey body, and loves her ferretone.

All of the babies would do well in a multiferret household, and I would
prefer to adopt the two girls out together instead of separately.

If anyone in the Roanoke, VA area would be interested in adopting a
ferret, please feel free to e-mail me with a way to contact you, and I
will call.

I do work night shift, so please let me know when is a good time to get
in touch with you.  I can work around your schedule.

Dooks to Everyone,
Hugz to all the Fuzz.
Shannon