Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 02:29:27 -0500
I have a few questions for everyone.  Does the treat called Bandits
give your guys sloppy poop?  Really nasty looking.  Almost looks like
diarrhea, but it isn't.

I want to get my 4 kids together.  2 are almost 2 yrs old and 2 are 9
months.  2 male and 2 female.  They are all spayed and neutered.  Should
I put the males together and the females together, supervised of course?
Or put the male with the older female and the female with the younger
male.  Someone told me I should just put them all together, but I really
don't like that idea.  Any advice will be most appreciated.  Right now
they are all in the same room, just have the babies in an 11 panel metal
playpen that Marshall's puts out.  Nailed to wall and floor.

Thank you,
Carol, Sir Lancelot, Princess Anna, Junior and Miss Attitude
Missing - Shiela, Traveler, Shy-Girl, Me-Me, Lady Marion, Queen Blaze
You can email me at - [log in to unmask]