From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 17:24:55 -0800
We're fifty-seven ferrets at the Ferret and Dove Santuar-r-ray And best
as we can tell it must be Xmas here, 'bout every day!  Some nice folks
sent us boxes which we gaily jump in for to play Hurray, Hurrayyy, for
yet another celebration day!

Look!  Toys of all the smaller sort that we can steal up in a snap!  And
fun-stuff of a plastic sort the humans call their Bubble-Wrap, And cats
a-sleeping we can tease to jump awake out of their nap The doves are out
of reach, a-cooing fit to never shut their yap Fifty seven ferrets
dancing dooky-dooks and stealing stuff, and eight cats all watch out for
them , seven with their tails a-fluff, a merry, laughing dog who laughs
so Much with really no hiccoughs, and several folks, non-furred, (like
us) who just can't seem to get enough

Merry, Merry, Merry Day, we play and laugh the days away.

Hurray, Hurray, Hurray, (Gasp) HOOOO - RAA-A-A-Y-YYYY !  !!  !!!

(thanks, between our gasps of laughter, to everyone who sent anything to
The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, be it a card or a whole boxfull of ferret
playing-stuff, including, as you can see, the boxes themselves!  Susie
and Wes)

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html