From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:40:06 -0600
If anyone is considering sending christmas gifts our way, please divert
them to ferrets on the giving tree by way of a Ferret Store or Petsmart
or Petco give certificate.
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page9.html

I do so very much appreciate when others remember our little ones, but
these others need you too.  There are so many left on the giving trees
that it breaks my heart, especially the older and sick little ones.

So please, consider the little ones on the ferret trees.  And for anyone
that is looking to add to their ferret family, perhaps adopting from a
ferret shelter would be the best christmas present ever to a little one.

Warm hugs and happy holidays to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org
Please sign up to support our efforts