From:
Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 01:31:41 EST
>From:     Christine Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Could anyone here give me some advice on how to get a kit to stop
>biting?  Diamond, one of my new babies is a real biter.  She stands
>like a pitbull and bites like a vampire....

Well I seem to have the same problem you do..  they like to bite me it
seems something on my skin who knows.... If I were you I would try Tea
Tree Oil... works for me and it also works if another ferret is being
too aggressive with another ferret.  It has a harsh smell at first but
you get used to it.  It can be expensive but worth it.  A little goes a
long way.  You can get it even at GNC or herbal shops.

Just a thought I know that it works... and it's not harmful to them.

Hope this helps...
Suzanne & the fuzzies