From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:08:25 EST
Princess Pepper was kind enough to put an item on Ebay to help Rockys
shelter

It is a ferret angel giving Easter service at the podeum.  He is reading
from the Bible, and is surrounded by many animals and birds who have
come to hear His word, and praise the name of our Lord.

The money for this ALL goes to help the shelter with the heavy burden of
the rescue performed a month ago.  Rockys shelter was socked and shocked
with a huge rescue.  I will match whatever the bid is with a check for
the same amount to go to this shelter.

Please give yourself or a friend a lovely spiritual and ferret and animal
gift AND help the shelter out, if you can.

The base is 12 inches by about 8 inches.  On it are a variety of
miniature animals..all surrounding a ferret angel, who has come down to
spread the word of the Lord to His animal children.  The surrounding
rocks glitter, as do the wings.

Many of us celebrate not just a day of hiding Easter eggs, and a big
family dinner.  We also celebrate our Lord, rising from the dead.  He
suffered and died for our sins....that they may be forgiven.

You do not need to believe in him as the son of God.  He was an odd man,
to be sure.  He touched Lepors.  No one did that.  He dined with the
lowest of the low...the money lenders.No religous man did that.  He
allowed a prostitute to approach him and wash his feet and ask for
forgiveness.  No decent Jew would have allowed that at the time.  He
taught tolerence and forgiveness, mercy and compassion.  He cared about
even the smallest sparrow.  ..the abused, starved, neglected animal...
which would include the ferrets that were rescued.

When I made the piece...I thought of his love for all of us...no matter
how we had sinned...no matter how small or defenseless....whether we were
human or bird or animal.  He is there when all others have let us down.

The piece is on E-bay due to the kindness of Princess Pepper.  There
is much kindness and love on this list.  It is one of the miracles in
my life.