From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:00:11 -0500
Hello my dear FML'ers.  Our shelter is in a bind yet AGAIN (damn our
Ontario back-yard breeders!!!) so, this Easter, our shelter will be
taking in another 28 ferrets from yet another breeder who is closing
down.

The breeder of these ferrets is surrendering them to the shelter because
he is moving and will no longer be able to house them.  he is also
getting into Great Dane breeding.

Of the 28 ferrets, only 3 or 4 have been fixed.  We'll be in desperate
need of funds to help vaccinate, spay and neuter the rest of these kids
who are between 1-4 years old.  Thankfully, since our Paris rescue was
only 3 months ago, we still have loads of bedding but since many of the
Paris kids are still at our shelter and we've taken in another 20 or so
kids since then, we are also in need of cages, water bottles and bowls.
IN DESPERATE need of litter and Totally Ferret or 8 in 1 Ultimate foods.

The ferrets will be coming into the shelter either Friday or Monday.
If there is anyone available to help with his rescue, please call me
905-275-0438 or [log in to unmask]

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
The Ferret Aid Society
"For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"