From:
Jo Ellen Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:17:54 -0600
I have noticed lately that Marty isn't eating as well as he used to.  I
put some ferretone on the food so he will eat but he licks that off and
nibbles a little bit.  He isn't loosing any weight but I just worry that
he isn't eating well enough.  Any suggestions would be a great help.  I
have also noticed that he likes to eat the cats food and I try to put
that up when he goes into that room.  He really likes to gobble that
down.  He has always eaten Marshall food and I have tried a couple others
with no luck.  He does not like raisins or treats but sure does like the
ferretone.  Oh and he does love some banana as a special trreat.  Any
ideas on anything else I could give him???  Does their eating habits
slow down as they get older or is this something I should worry about?

Marty's Mom