From:
Carol Lavis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:41:13 EST
I begain first giving the store grief about the care of Ferrets they
have.  Almost getting thrown out many of them.  Then come home calling
the humane sociteys then fish and game and wild life every day untill
some thing is done.  I also print care and keeping of ferrets put liture
on car windows also in the store and on their windows.  Here in Nj the
idiots seem to think a Ferret is a fish.  Because they are always in fish
tanks where it can get hot as hell.  They realy p me off.

Carol and the recking crew