From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:30:20 -0500
Hi

I made it to the post office today and have shipping rates for all
interested parties.  Rates are first class to the US and are in US
dollars.  If you need it shipped outside the US let me know.

up to 3 magnets- $1.06
   4- 5 magnets- $1.75
   6-10 magnets- $3.00

The magnets are $4 each.  Please make checks or Money orders out to PFRA
and mail to:

PFRA
PO Box 724
Greensburg, Pa 15601

-OR-

Send payment via paypal directed to [log in to unmask] Sorry I
cannot accept credit cards via paypal.  I only accept account transfers.

Please be sure to include your full mailing address.  If you have any
questions please let me know.  As always thanks so much for your support!

If you do not want your "ribbons" mailed you may pick them up at the
shelter or at one of the events I am attending.  The next event I will
be at is the AFA Spring Nationals in York, PA on March 19th.  Please let
me know if you are planning to pick your order up at the show so I can
bring enough with me.  Thanks!

Sincerely
Tara Palaski
PFRA Westmoreland Co