From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:06:58 EST
>Sukie,
>you are such a wealth of information!  I have learned so much from your
>postings, and I can never be able to thank you enough for your sharing
>of knowledge!  Uh, are you a Dr., or a Vet?  should be... much more
>knowledgeable than most!

-- Pffft!  Where you been?!  Mars?  Everbody knows The Crandell has risen
from the bogs of New Jersey, tanned waddles and all.  The Sukie is a wise
ancient creature.  Don't you know (as in the immortal words of Sean)?
Her waddles are so extensive she's been known to use them to fly over the
lowlands.  This ancient is a wealth of information like that of a walking
encyclopedia.  In addition to having vast experience and knowledge in
ferret health and husbandry, being acquainted with medical facts, and
studying the sciences, she is also ladden with every useless fact on the
earth.  Try her out!  "Let's ask Sukie".  If she doesn't know, this
creature will huff and puff out an idea for where you should look for
your answer.  Watch this.

"Sukie, where is the largest fungus on earth ever recorded?"
answer:  "Siberia"
Course, that came from her.  I wouldn't ever know something like that.
Not me.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com