Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 06:31:49 GMT
Hi every one,
I love my little fuzzies as much as my own hooman kids.  they're
terrific.  any how on the sports subject

Casper would probably be beauty contestant she's a tiny albino girl that
is not to ruff unless you tick her off then she'll take a hunk out.

Vick is a wrestler and a charmer.  Wins you over right away

Armon and Bandit have already met with new friends over the bridge, I
think Armon would fit in as a charmer, He knew how to make you smile and
full of kisses for every one and helped care for Bandit and train Casper

Bandit, would have been a Privet eye. Quiet and watchful.

All of them well loved.

Have a great week everyone,
Mary