From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 05:28:26 -0600
Isit here with tears in my eyrs, holding Bubbles.  She's breathing gently
in and out.  No food or wster will pass her lips, no matter how I cox.
She's leaving me, and I have to leave for work.  I'm thinking of sneaking
her into my coat pocket, just so she won't be alone when she goes to the
bridge.  I've told her about the bridge, and that Little Bit is waiting
for her.  I tell her it's ok to go, even a tears poor down my face and I
resist the urge to pray for one more minute with her.  I hate this part
and want to find another honme for my remaining 4 babies.  Didn't hurt
this nuch when my dog died.

Gonna spend what time shehas left with her, the hell with work.