From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:53:06 -0500
Now is the time to start shopping for the Gifts for ALL Fuzzies!We have
a wonderful section in our Ebay store -(adding DAILY) with so many
inexpensive but Top Quality gifty items that we will drop ship with a
note from Santa .  The Giving Tree, ADV Tree and Hospice and Shelters who
have so many Fuzzies still looking for a forever home would be pleased
with their Christmas gifts AND All Proceeds from sales Benefit the many
(33) Fuzzies here at LFFR(Little Feet Ferret Retreat)which over half are
former Rescues now permanent residents of our Family are mostly Older,
Medically or Behavior Challenged and in need of daily meds, Monthly
Lupron and Supplies.  All of our bedding is Handcrafted in a Pet Free
Zone.

OUR CHALLENGE: **Buy and Pay From 11/1/2004 thru 12/15/2004 only)**
BUY $35.00 WORTH OF BEDDING-AND WE WILL SEND A FREE THICK SNUGGLY SACK(of
our choice) TO THE GIVING TREE,ADV TREE FERRET, SHELTER OR PERSON OF YOUR
CHOICE-ABSOLUTLY FREE!!!USA ONLY (no shipping charge either!)  See for
yourself -why people RAVE about our peoducts.  OUR EBAY FEEDBACK SAY"S IT
ALL!!

We are self supporting and appreciate your purchase. Thanks, Rose @ LFFR
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding