Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 02:56:39 -0500
From:
JOHN RICH <[log in to unmask]>
Vicki M. couldn't have said it any better, than her post on 3/21-3/22...
So I won't even try!  AND, I don't think we have 'drifted' away from the
'ferret topic', at least not much.

Anonomous, I'm glad that you never had a cause that YOU felt like
fighting for, humane or otherwise, because you probably would have
just 'looked the other way'!  If you know of this type of 'improper'
treatment, then why don't we hear from more people who have done
something about it on a per incident basis?  That would be more relevant!

Good Luck VICKI, don't get disillusioned by apathy, after all, you & at
least one other, aren't APATHETIC!!  me.

thank you.
john rich & the n.j. gang.