Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:27:43 -0500
From:
Sandee and Muldoon, Please watch for Darla, she is headed your way.  She
was helped across the bridge today, she was really sick and there was
nothing we could do to help her get better....

Sara ferret....Please make sure that Ernie,Cinders,Jesse and Minnie are
at the Bridge waiting for there sister and find Little Britches From
Heaven Scent Ferret Shelter gang and make sure she is there as well....
you may find her and Cinders together...

Please make sure she knows she is missed and we all love her.....

Thanks...
Anna