Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:16:37 -0500
From:
Ginny Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
I had bought a large bag of eucanuba lamb and rice food for Icky, shortly
before she passed away.  She was intolerant of chicken, I think.  I know
she did better on turkey baby food.  She had ALWAYS dug the food out of
the bowl, as if she were searching for another food.  When I first bought
the lamb and rice, she ate it as if saying, FINALLY, you got me the good
stuff!!  Unfortunately, none of the other three will touch it.  Maybe
because it is small pieces?  (They pick out the biggest pieces and leave
crumbles I put in their gravy.)

Anyway, if someone has a chicken intolerant ferret, I would be happy to
send you some for postage only.  I think in a bubble envelope, it should
ship just fine.  You could try it without buying 4#.  Or if a shelter
could use this, please let me know.

gin