Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:03:59 EST
From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
POOF!  Suddenly our readers are overwhelmed with an odor well beyond
that of which a ferret can produce.  Smoke drifts over and you wave it
off with difficulty breathing.  Egads, surely the smoke that appears
with the Oracle is not ... that kind of smoke.  Ugh, but there is not
debating it ... it is.

"Welcome ferret love puppets.  Well, slaves, ::she spits her gum out into
the air with great umph:: I'm here to to put this earth thing to rest.
My subjects and I, ::she motions over to many furry little creatures at
her feet called ferrets:: have been blowing ... er, zooming around the
world in my little, red, radio flyer wagon while you all flapped your
jaws about the earths shape.  And we have seen for ourselves, that it
is in the shape of ... ::drum roll::"

Just then Dippy jumps up and shouts, "Petey The Pooped On's rump!"

And another ferret jumps up to shout, "Nonono, that's not it.  Sukies
cranium."

And another ... "Come ooooooon!  It was not.  It looked more like Bigs
belly button."

And another ... "It did noooooot.  Sheesh.  We all saw it.  We all know
it looked exactly like Judy Cookes elf ear."

And another ... "No way man, it was flat like the top of the Ca.  fish
and games people's heads!" They all high paw it, and laugh through the
ranks.  A goofy looking sable arises among the dooking and chuckling
trying to join in the fun and says, "Nut uh.  Sheesh.  It didnt' have
points like the Elf's ear.  Where were you?  We all saw it looked more
like Wolfy's belly."

A great silence falls like a bag of rocks.  Finally amidst fang laced
open jaws, Dippy jumps up doing her best J-Lo impression and waves her
finger in the air, "Ho no she di-int!"

The Oracle slumps over, shaking her head and drags her staff behind her
and says to you, "Oh forget it!"

The Great Ferret Oracle
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com