From:
Willy Joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:25:10 +0100
Ub abswer to
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Advice needed

I read your story and recognized a woman i knew who wanted advice about
their ferret from me.  I ended up in great fights with her, she called me
names and said i was selfish,( and that for taking the greatest care for
the animal) but do stay concidered for the ferret.  That little one can t
do it by itselve.  Maybe you can get advice from the vet about animal
protection.  I think in your country people as well are obliged to take
good care of their animals.

Listen to your heart and take care for the little critter., as if it was
one of your own children.

I can say a lot more, but If you wish, you can contact me on

Greetings, Joos from the Netherlands