From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:59:45 -0500
I have a question about a syringe that used to come with my ferrets
medication.  It was a med size oral syringe (the med amount was 0.2 ml)
but the syringe also came with a stopper, so I could fill up the right
amount ahead of time and then put the stopper on to prevent it leaking
out.  It was perfect to travel with.

I would like to order a bunch of these, but can not find them at local
pharmacies.  Does anyone know where to order such syringes?

Thanks
RIsa