From:
Stephanie Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:13:20 -0800
Hope,

Please send some good thoughts & prayers for Milo.  We had to take him
to the vets also today, he has an upper respiratory infection.  We are
grateful, there is no sign of pneumonia.  He is a sweet boy, but right at
this moment he isn't feeling good and now he has to sleep alone.  Healing
thoughts would be greatly appreciated, Elie Mae isn't happy by herself.

Stephanie & the 5 Closet Thieves:
Nikki, Ruby Jean, Milo, Elie Mae & Gracie
Taz (dog), Dara Nin, Monkey, & Tommy (cats)
plus 1 Red Eared Slider & the Finch Society