From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:22:37 -0500
Hi everyone,
I've just received bad news from my landlord: as of June they are
revising their pet policy.  Absolutely NOTHING except cats.  Up till
now I've loved the management here, but this is a dirty trick.  They let
me in with my three beasties, and *let me renew the lease* last June.
Now, they won't let me renew if I keep the ferrets.  If anyone has run
into a similar situation, how did you deal with it?  I WILL NOT give
them up permanently-- they're all rescues already and I'd feel like I was
betraying them.  I know I've heard of people on this list who have needed
to find temporary homes for their fuzzies while travelling long term,
etc., and something like this looks like it may be my only option.  I'm
graduating college in December, and can then find somewhere else to live
that is weasel-friendly.  I'm in western MA-- Sunderland to be exact, and
like I said this decision doesn't need to be finalized until June.  Can
anyone help me?

Thank you so much,
Rachel, Sebastian, Pukka, and Lola