From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:01:35 +0000
My sweet Peter Carlos died in my arms, knowing how much he was loved,
about an hour ago.  He has been battling insulinoma a very short time.
He played and played with his sisters all yesterday, but at nine pm when
I when to give him his meds he was going into hypoglycemic shock.  He
had never had that happen before, and despite the emergency vet never
came out of it.  I will miss him forever.

Sandee, Saraferret and Muldoone, watch for him and hook him up with the
five who went before him, Echo, Tally, Toby, Lucy and Max.  Please let
him and Echo, his mentor, get into as much trouble as possible.

Good travels, sweet Peter Carlos.  I will see you one day