Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:44:55 -0800
I'll be off the internet for the next two weeks as I trek out to
California.  I'll be bringing some 11x14 photographs of the teeth of
ferrets that have consumed kibble.  If you doubt any of my previous posts
regarding the damage done to the teeth of ferrets by kibble, then attend
the Round-Up and see for yourself.  I'll be making various stops along
the way to see various ferret groups, and they will be seeing the photos
as well.

I need to apologize to several people regarding a few questions about the
kibble posts.  I intended to post answers for them, but I simply ran out
of time.  As of yet, days are still 24 hours long, even though I have
petitioned to increase them to 36.  I will answer them after I return,
and figure some way to show the photos to all the FML.

See you in California (and a few other places).

Bob C  [log in to unmask]

"The United States schooner Ferret, commanded by Lieutenant Charles H.
Bell, was unfortunately lost on the coast of Cuba, between Matanzas and
Havana, on the afternoon of the 4th inst."
L. Warrington 1825 Report of the Loss of United States Schooner Ferret.