From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:12:28 -0600
Houston is a huge horizontal city.  It would be very helpful if we
knew where in Houston (cross streets, section of town) that Miss Sadie
disappeared.  Have you contacted local vets, talked with the neighborhood
kids and their parents, offer a reward to the kids, speak with local UPS
and postal delivery people, put out a cage with hammock and her food and
water... post signs everywhere you can with her picture if possible, did
she react to any special noises, like a squeeky toy or shaking a can of
treats, walk around making these noises or calling her.  Do you have a
dog that she played with..  time to go for a walk and encourage him to
"find Sadie" "get Sadie".

I have received a few calls in the past for lost ferrets, but I have not
received any recently.  What exactly does she look like?  Sable with any
particular markings?

If I hear of anything I will let you know...

Vicki
Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Pasadena, TX 77506