From:
Wendy Holwerda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 09:58:52 EST
Anyone used Orbax/Orbifloxacin recently?

I have a 7 yr old insul/lympho.  boy who developed an upper respiratory
infection and was put on this medication.  He is currently dosing at
5.7mg/2x daily, with food, and although the Vet says this is fine, it
seems like a rather high dose to me.  (ok ok I know, overbearing mother
syndrome ...)

I believe it is also causing some stomach discomfort and was wondering
if anyone had experience with this drug.

Thanks muchly!!
Wendi
 ...Zoey, Shade, Cleo,
  & and the over coddled Buddy