Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 14:49:49 GMT
hi I have 14 issues of ferrets magaziine 2004 - 2005 if someone
is interested in them for the cost of media mail shipping I would
love to have someone own them instead of me throughing them away.

please contact me not through the list at [log in to unmask]

thanks
mel

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming:
WOW....What a ride!!!