From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:39:52 -0700
I know... me's been quiet.  Me been studing up on me spelling so me
easeir to read (hoomans have hard time reading me letters).  Now me
back... bettar than ever.

Me found out that there was a SOS raffle running and there were LOTS of
tickets left!  You no buyin' them?  This new way Miss Kat running it
pretty neat.  You get to PICK where you want your tickets to go to.  SO
you can do tickets for all prizes or just one!  But me wouldn't be able
to juzt picks one!  Lookie this stuffz:

#1...
a Gently Used Cage outfitted with goodies...by Jean Caputo-Lee [and
others]

AND A GIFT CERT. FOR RENEE'S FABULOUS BISCOTTI!!!!

*************see!  A newer home and treats..  even a MYSTERY BOX!  I
don't know what them biscotti things are but mommy says they go great
with coffee or tea... I think they go great under da couch!

#2...
"Ferret In The Flowers" Print by Alicia Drakiotes

************now this I couldz hang up above my house.  Oh oh and a
SHELTER MOMMY made it!  Man, my mommy no have talent for that stuff.  Her
talent is cleaning up after me :-) I likez dhis painting!  She must have
been thinkin' about me when she did it cause it looks like me!  It does!
Heres me..
<http://www.picturetrails.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3663705&uid=421224>

Here da painting http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Itz ME I tell ya!  I just know it!  Ok ok.  mommy said ta stop cause my
head getting' big!

#3...
6 pc Tie Dye Bedding Set by Rose German

**********now dhat what I talking about!  This stuff REAL nice.  5 places
ta sleep and one toy to hide!  I love it!  Me always needin' new bedding
for me and my babies.

      http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Raffle runs til March 11th...

Tickets are ONLY $1 each or 6 for $5.00

check or money order...payable to SOS (must be in by March 7)
mailed to:

SOS
c/o Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH  44906

<https://www.paypal.com/> use [log in to unmask]

BUT YOU GOTZ TA TELL MISS.  KAT WHICH PRIZE PACKAGE/S YOU WANT YOUR
TICKETS TO GO ON ... cause me thinkz she ain't too good at guessin.

Well me gonna go raid daddys piggy bank again.gotta get $5.00 for
tickets.  maybe more if I can find more!

Hugz and Luvz,
Princess Pepper