Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:16:26 -0500
Permision to pass this on.....

Hello!  I recently unearthed a few copies of the original 'The Ferret
Book', which will be of interest to ferret memorabilia collectors.  For
those of you who have been involved with ferrets for any length of time,
you will recognize the author - Fara Shimbo!  Her humor, knowledge, and
artistic abilities are unsurpassed in the ferret world.  Her ferret art
is fabulous!

Only Fara can come up with these creative chapter titles:
You Keep What?!
How to Think Like a Weasel - Ferret Psychology
Talk, Talk, Talk...(Yes a chapter on ferret speech!)

And many more...

I promise you will love this book!   The ferret drawings and cartoons are
priceless!

The Ferret Book
Fara Shimbo
Copyright 1984. Softcover, 99 pages.

These are not reprints, they are from the original printing, and
therefore are over 20 years old.  They are in excellent condition.

I have 15 copies to sell...reasonably priced at $25 plus $4 shipping
(U.S. only, Int'l and Canada email for shipping cost)...please email
me ASAP to reserve your copy.  Photo available upon request.

Payment via credit card or Paypal (Paypal ID is [log in to unmask]).

Thank you!
Hildy Langewis
800 337-7389 (mornings are best, CA time)