Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:27:48 -0500
Ash was a very special man that came to my shelter from what appears to
have not been a very good situation.  He was completely bald, but still
full of life and love.

He was only with me for three short weeks, but in that time, he captured
my heart and soul ... and stashed it away somewhere.

He had complications with his adrenal surgery and he left me for the
rainbow bridge on Tuesday.  He was a truly special little soul that I
will never forget.

I have so many kids at the bridge now, if you'd just make sure he finds
EZ, Bay and Draco I know they will introduce him to the rest of the gang.

You'll know Ash he'll be the handsome little man, with the new fur
coat ..... dragging his pink sleepy sack.

Tracy Snedeker
Vice President
Director - Forget-Me-Not Ferret Rescue=20
Pennsylvania Ferret Club and Shelter
www.ferretclub.com