From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:47:10 -0500
Just wanted everyone to know that my favorite herbal lady, Mary Conley,
motored thru the Atlanta area this past Sunday.  Strange -- she did not
look like the garden digging, flower picking lady, I had pictured.  I
was face to face with a beautiful lady, who was petite, and elegantly
dressed in a black pants suit (not a hair out of place -- unlike mine!)

I was thrilled to spend the evening with the lady who had saved my little
Pebbles.  For those who are new, my Pebbles had Cryptococcosis and the
antibiotic used to kill the disease had a bad side effect of making
animals not want to eat = them not surviving.  She made a special tinture
for her of Galanthus Flower which I gave with her gravy, and Pebbles got
her weight back and even gained a bit!!!!  Seeing Mary lovingly hold my
very alert Pebbles brought tears to my eyes.

She is driving her way to Phoenix, AZ with her wonderful husband Tim ...
I hope that everyone in her area welcome her with open arms .... She is
a job!!!!

Hugs,
Florence