From:
Wayne Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:55:05 -0000
Hi

Thanks to those who have already taken the time to respond re. Lector,
Priss and Bob and for all the kind words re.  Priss and her current
struggle.

Following anaesthetic the vet was able to carry out x-ray and ultrasound
examinations as well as have a good feel of the intestine.  Although
there does not seem to be a blockage, the intestine is enflamed in quite
a localised area.  I have not spoken to the vet in person yet so I know
little more than that.

Priss has had steroids and fluids injected to try and stimulate appetite
and re-hydrate this heavily de-hydrated little girl.

Will keep you posted

Thanks again

Wayne
Lector, Priss, Bob and Brandy.