From:
Margie's Place <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 06:16:53 -0800
Dear Friends,
After 9-11 and the call up of the reserves, I established a yahoo group
of people willing to take in ferrets for our troops called up.  For the
longest time, it sat empty with myself and 2 others.  Recently, there
have been a number of others that have signed up to the group.
FerretSittersForDisasterResponse

I have openned the email archive to the public.  I am asking if you know
of someone that needs help to contact me or join the group.  The members
have generously posted their locations.  Maybe at this time of need, the
group can help save ferrets from being put into shelters and given up.

Group owner,
Marge S.
Formerly of Sampson's Ferret Shelter