Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:22:42 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!~!

Just an early reminder that the next meeting of the Pacific Ferret
Shelter Network will be on Saturday February 12th, , from 6-9pm at the
Clairmont Mobile Home Park, 13531 Claimont Way, Oregon City, OR.

The theme, in honor of Valentine's Day is 'HEART TO HEART'.  Everyone is
welcome to tell thier special stories about thier fur-kids.  About the
love, the memories, and how they stole your heart.  There will also be a
discussion of what we, as loving hoomans, can do to keep our ferrets
healthy and lovin' life.

Please remember that dinner is 'pot luck'.  Consider old favorites,
comfort foods. and heart healthy foods.  Please bring an entree and a
side or dessert to share.  Your own table ware is also greatly
appreciated.

Voting will be held for the positions of Vice President, Fundraising
Chair, and Newsletter editors.  Members may vote at the meeting.  Email
ballots are being sent for those members who cannot be there.

We will also have the drawing for the Kat Parsons Afghan.  We had planned
on drawing the winner earlier, but heck - this afghan says 'I Love You'
and would make a great Valentines gift for the one you love.  Hand
crochet in a lovely neutral cream color that would match any decor.
Adorned with a lovely ferret and hearts.  Wrap this love around your
love.  Tickets are still available.  We'll hopefully have a pic on the
website soon (www.FERRETNET.org).

Tickets are for $1 each or 6 for $5.  For those interested in ordering
tickets via PayPal, you can use [log in to unmask] .  Please send me
an email direct letting me know your contact info and how many tickets.

Hope to see many there.  Old friends and, hopefully, some new faces.

If you need further information or directions, please call the Oregon
Ferret Shelter at 503-557-8369.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network