From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:31:05 EST
I had to re-list an item that was posted yesterday.  There was an error
in the way I had listed it.  I listed this auction as having a quantity
of *3*, when there is only one set made at this time, (with 3 pieces to
ONE set).  I did write the bidders on this, and I hope you understand.

Diane, the maker of the bedding...the kind and generous person that she
is, didn't say anything to me, until I noticed what I did today, and
realized I was unable to change it since there were a few already bidding
on it.  I think Diane was quietly wondering how the heck she was going to
whip up 3 of these sleep sets in 7 days, and have them all look the same.
*grin*

So needless to say I had to pull the auction early due to my mess up.  I
am very, very sorry if this has inconvenienced anyone, and I hope ya all
understand.  Here is the new listing...Thanks for understanding, looking
and bidding!  I promise I will never do that again!

Diane, you can now breathe....
  :)

Re-listed  Ferret~SUPER SNUGGLE SLEEP SET
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7128796826

Kris and the Fur Kids >^..^<