From:
john rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 00:10:03 -0500
My apologies to `Kathryn Calahan` for slighting the Rabbit owners out
there!  My Sister, who coincidentally started my long relationship
w/ferrets, owned a few , I believe they were called `French Lolli-lops`
bunnies, and they were very wonderful animals!  My point was, & still is,
that no-one would like to see skulls of animals they now own, be they
there from `natural` causes, or not, `for sale` on ebay!!

I know, it`s a free world, but what possible reasons, other than
educational, would there be to have a "Ferret Skull"???  Anatomy??
ok,...`coffee cup?,.....no, no.  So why?  And the people that throw,
"HISSY-FITS", as they were called, are people like you and me, Pet
owners, owned by our pets!!  They are the people, like myself, who have
taken the time to write to `ebay`, with our concerns, only to have our
concerns falling upon deaf ears!  No replies from ebay, no NOTHING from
ebay!!  Eh, the same to them!!

So, I guess what I`m saying is that I would like to NOT see the skulls, &
other parts, of Domestic Animals,on ebay, be they cats, dogs, ferrets,
rabbits, etc., any animal who gives us a chance to prove to them, that
we aren`t as bad as we seem, by `residing` with us & sharing their lives
with us!!  After all, we are all animals under the skin!!(which you can
probably find on ebay).  Dooks to all who deserve them, you know who you
are!!!

pax.

john r. & the gang.  jdr.

"WE SHOULD BE BORN AS SMART AS WE`LL EVER BE, AND SLOWLY GET DUMBER"!!!