From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:22:35 EST
Poof!  Standing before you is a gorgeous woman of petite stature in
glowing robes.

"It is I, the great Ferret Oracle.  Yes, I, the great Robed One, am here
at your disposal to answer any and all questions about the Symposium
Experience.  So shoot away.  Come on!  Briiiiiiiiiiiing it on!!
Hello ... ugh, let me give you an example."  The wise one nabs the less
than wise Wolfy by the ear and drags her over to the computer.

Oracle: "Go on ... show them."

Wolfy: "Uh, Great Orifice ..." WHOMP!  The Oracle swats the back of her
head to readjust the channel.  "... Oracle, um ... hmm ... it is said
that Judy Cooke is Keebler elf sized, Linda Iroff poses as a ferret, and
that Julie Fossa has bodacious tata's.  Is this true?"

Oracle: "Oh flakey one, yes indeed, Judy the Cooke is a mischievious
little elfin girl, Linda of Iroff is a ferret in disguise, and Lady Julie
Fossa has bobbles of desire."

Wolfy: "Oh big Winded One ..." WHOMP!  Another smack changed the channel
of the slighty daft Wolfy.  "... Wise One, will I learn anything?"

    wait

    wait

    wait for it ...

Oracle: "No, not you Wolfy, basket weaving will not be offered.  But
there will be plenty of food to make visual models with to help aid you
in understanding the speeches."

The Oracle tosses her robes back, and gives a great bow.

"Now, if any of you have any questions about things you may experience at
a Ferret Symposium, just ask!"

Poof

The Great Ferret Oracle