From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:19:18 -0500
Hi,

Thank you to everyone who sent kind words and wishes and kept my ferrets
and me in their thoughts and prayers.

Both have been found - safe - and are back home with their cagemates.

Oscar was found yesterday afternoon around 3:30.  He was in the live trap
(not tripped, but he was curled up in the sweatshirt I'd put in it).

Early this morning, a neighbor was out walking his dogs and spotted Bear.
He called at 4:30 this morning to tell me Bear was going into another
neighbor's garage.  That neighbor has 3 outdoor cats and keeps cat food
in the garage.  We rushed out and got him.

So both are now home and safe.  No worse for wear, but will probably
always be more eager for adventure than the others.

Thank you again!

Kim