From:
Bridgette Eshelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:15:30 -0500
Greetings!

I just wanted to inform anyone in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida or
surrounding cities such as St Pete, Sarasota, Orlando, Zephyrhills areas
that I have a ferret club started to help people in that area connect.
The main website is http://www.tampabayferretlovers.com and there is also
a yahoo club you can find through this site as well to actually connect
with the people in the club.  I am considering making a messageboard in
the future also.  The main goal or idea of this club is to let local
people know what ferret friendly services are in the area and to meet one
another and create friendships for trustworthy ferret-sitters when out of
town and things of this nature.  One of the most important pages on the
site in my opinion is the Vet Page.  Here people fill out a questionnaire
about who they take their ferret to so that local people can decide what
vet best suites their needs by the reference of personal experience by
the members.  I am not an expert by any means so what I have placed up
on the site is from personal experience and nothing more.  I highly
recommend for members and others to offer their own articles to be placed
on the site as well about ferrets being I want this site to feel like a
community and where the community shares their knowledge with one
another.  Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and I look
forward to meeting some of you in the future!

Bridgette
Tampa Bay Ferret Lovers
http://www.tampabayferretlovers.com