From:
Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 12:20:37 -0500
Well, typical woman !  She begs and torments me for a raisen until she
gets one, then ignores me.  She will then go to the queen sized bed, get
under the bed spread right in the middle of the bed taking up the whole
thing for a 1 pound fur ball, and when I move her to one side so I can
get in without crushing her, she leaves in a huff!

Sounds like married life to me.

Then she goes to sleep along wht wall board in the front hall.  Go
figure!

Gordon and Byte-me