From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:22:12 -0500
Sara Ferret would you please hunt the down the biggest most beautiful
long haired German Shepard up there.  He is probably playing with the
ferrets as he loved to do so here.  After 14 and a half years his body
finally gave up and we had to help cross yesterday.  It was the hardest
thing I have ever had to do it hurts so much and I have to know that he
is ok and that he understands why we had to do it.  The look of "Hey
aren't you coming too?" in his eyes made it so very hard that I really
wanted to go with him.  He knew we loved him and that he loved, and
protected us for his entire life and he is missed so terribly.

[GT]