From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 22:37:42 -0500
Someone recently asked about a particular product in comparison to
Nature's Miracle.  I would love it if those who have products that are
good at removing urine scents from rugs and/or scents that keep ferrets
from going there again, please post them!  (you might also want to then
take stock in the company)  (-:

I'm severly losing the poop battle here!!!  I was celebrating tonight
when I got home that there was (for the second day in a row since
removing their bedding material from my bedroom) no poop on my bedroom
rug.  I miss them snuggling near by, although there is still a lovely
scent reminder that I made the right decision.  Anyways, my celebration
was short lived.  I went under the futon in their room to change the
comforter under there and discovered a small row of poop (at least two
days worth of accidents).  Sigh....

Also, if you have a wonderful (preferably small and inexpensive, but
i'll be happy with any recomendation) rug steam cleaner - please tell
about it!

Thanks
Risa