Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:28:11 -0400
I haven't posted much over the last few years...but I've always been
here, never far from home :) Still learning, laughing and crying.....

For all of you, I hope that your Chirstmas was Merry and your New Year,
Happy!!!

It's been so long... Ambi is finally getting up there...I swear
it was just yesterday...on the 5th, she is going in for a check
up/assessment/testing for adrenals, (which I'm certain she
is...adrenal)... I'm ever so hopeful, 'it's early', she is full of
life, eats like a horse ;o)...I pray she will be here awhile yet :)

A HUGE THANKS, BIG for your wonderful dedication!!  The FML is one of
the finest!!

Jadesun
Amber-Lynn, my Turkey Bone with the Chicken Legs
Nikki Taur, my White Tiger
http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun